- Membership for Organisations
How is AOCS relevant to Organisations?
Organisations of all sizes can become members, and may include:
- Companies experiencing change who are using coaching as a key strategy to achieve success
- Companies aiming to develop a 'coaching culture'
- Public sector – Government departments and local authorities – or third sector organisations, who need their internal coaches to be supervised and to sustain their accreditation and CPD
- Coaching Associations who want to promote and offer ongoing supervision to their members
- Coach Training Schools, universities and FE colleges who want to offer supervision to their coaches/mentors whilst ‘in training’, and to support their continuing development afterwards
- Sponsors and Partners can form alliances with AOCS - please enquire by completing our General Contact form
Organisational Member Benefits include:
- listed as an Organisation Members and therefore seen as having links to best practice in supervision resources, competencies, and qualification routes
- free participation in regular web-forums and webinars
- membership of our LinkedIn Group, for member-to-member chat/exchange of ideas and issues re supervision
- receive News Update with relevant features on best practice
- discounts on book and e-book purchases, magazine subscriptions, etc.
- reduced cost when attending AOCS events, webinars, workshops, forums, conferences organisation member listing
- reciprocal links between websites, display AOCS logo as a member
- sponsorship opportunities to promote relevant products/services to our members, and to offer discounts; conference sponsorship opportunities
- Small/micro organisations Annual membership fee: £200 (no VAT applicable) for up to 5 named members
- Medium size organisations Annual membership fee: £380 (no VAT applicable) for up to 10 named members.
- Large organisations Annual membership fee: £750 for up to 25 named members
A £10 Joining Fee will be added to all new joiner fees, for the first year only. This is to cover additional time and processing costs incurred by the AOCS membership team.
Ready to Join?
Just sign up for an AOCS account to register with us and access the organisational membership forms.
Share this page