- Become an AOCS Member
How to become a member of AoCS
We welcome and attract members from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines, to become part of the Association of Coaching Supervisors. There are broad membership criteria we hold, which are available here.
Individual members may come from a range of disciplines, such as:
- Independent coaches and mentors who are accredited and/or qualified supervisors
- Employed, internal coach supervisors, coaches and mentors
- L&D specialists with a responsibility for building a coaching culture/talent pools
- HR generalists with a remit to ensure the quality of coaching services provided
- OD practitioners who are using coaching as part of the strategy to develop the organisation's resources and capacity
- Qualified supervisors from the therapy or counselling disciplines, who wish to move into the coaching/mentoring field
See a detailed list of our membership types and related fees on our Membership for Individuals page.
Organisations of all sizes can become members, and may include:
- Companies experiencing change who are using coaching as a key strategy to achieve success
- Companies aiming to develop a 'coaching culture'
- Public sector – Government departments and local authorities – or third sector organisations, who need their internal coaches to be supervised and to sustain their accreditation and CPD
- Coaching Associations who want to promote and offer ongoing supervision to their members
- Coach Training Schools, universities and FE colleges who want to offer supervision to their coaches/mentors whilst ‘in training’, and to support their continuing development afterwards
- Sponsors and Partners can form alliances with AoCS - please enquire by completing our General Contact form
See a detailed list of our membership types and related fees on our Membership for Organisations page.
Come and join us!
- To start the membership process, please create a simple AoCS online account;
- Once you're logged in, you'll have access to the application forms for each type of membership; complete the appropriate form and submit it to us;
- Once submitted, it is reviewed by our membership team, and an initial payment request will be sent out on acceptance of the application;
- Following receipt of your first payment, you will receive a welcome email informing you that your membership has been successfully processed and that your member profile is live. You will also be invited to visit and supplement your profile with further information;
- You will then have a fully operational members account, are able to access all the benefits of membership and are a welcome part of the AoCS community.
Share this page