Coaching and supervision experience:
I offer both individual and group consultation. My business is continuous since 1990, specialising in working with leaders, teams, groups, bringing game-changing contextual and psychological understanding. I have been supervising, training and running groups for other coaches/ consultants for 15 years.
I felt privileged to be invited to join AOCS as an honorary member, for my contributions to the profession, and hope to serve in my specialist field, groups and teams. The second edition of my Group and team coaching [Routledge 2010, 2016] has just been published; it has been translated into other languages and I gather the first edition became a standard text in the field.
What I offer:
• Curiosity and warmth
• An enquiring mind
• Depth of psychological understanding
• Capacity to help with difficult feelings, & link and use the information found in thoughts and feelings
• A relational style
• A broad pragmatic streak with an eye to strategy and results
• Valuing both the reflective and the pragmatic
• 25 years' experience of coaching at many levels, usually senior levels
• 25 years' rich experience of working with groups and teams
• Experience in a range of sectors
• Acknowledged expertise, especially psychological and with teams/ groups.
For publications and more information please see my website
|Supervision Rate||To keep things fair to both parties, I apply a sliding scale related to what you earn -- talk to me about it.|
• MSc in Psychology [Distinction] • Full Member of the Institute of Group Analysis • Full Member of the Group Analytical Society International, the Association for Coaching and the British Association for Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervision •
Please see my website for more information and testimonials
No published articles in the AOCS database.