I work with energy, effort and enthusiasm to create a safe and stretching confidential way of working that enriches the learning experience by:
• Providing a tailored and compelling mix of personal support and challenge
• Offering powerful and sensitive feedback from astute observation and deep insight
• Questioning and testing unhelpful and limiting processes, thinking and beliefs
• Developing and reinforcing influential behaviours to stretch comfort zones and uncover hidden or under-utilised talents
• Using proven techniques to facilitate self-discovery, personal growth and accountability for contributions to the work environment
• Enabling others to create engaging strategies for change that generate a high performance culture
I value authenticity and pride myself on working flexibly with my clients to build and sustain strong, trusting relationships that enable others to deliver against challenge development goals and the business agenda.
My personal philosophy:
I believe that personal high performance is a consequence of strong evolutionary relationships that promote revolutionary results for clients, their key stakeholders and their organisations: energising potential, engaging people, enhancing performance. My aim is to provide powerful learning experiences that strengthen self belief, build skills and positively impact the world of work.
I have leadership and business experience in non-HR and HR roles and international experience.
Examples of recent topics brought to coaching supervision sessions include:
• Closing a coaching contract more satisfactorily with learning around staying aware of organisational parallel processes, the importance of interim reviews, honouring personal experiences and intuition and contracting with sponsors
• Managing self in a meeting about negative feedback ratings and then working with the feedback giver with learning on clarity of opening position and staying in the Adult Ego state
• Dysfunctional team leading to negative impact on self-confidence in coaching work with learning around looking at the whole team as a system and not just individuals, using a broader range of interventions, supporting and challenging and acknowledging the transition underway
• Cleanliness of feedback vs. judgemental behaviour with learning around the power of systemic representation, holding a caring friend…..challenging antagonist continuum rather than an either / or dimension and alternative structures for reflecting on the situation
• Relationship with coaching associate organisation with learning around necessary distance vs. detachment, the power of acknowledging tangles and working to disentangle, and the place of the inner supervisor
• Coaching authentically in coaching demos with learning around contracting how the demonstration with end, the difference between ‘artificial’ and ‘incomplete’ and links to the Gestalt Cycle of Experience
• Uncovering hidden assumptions/intentions and parallel processes in comments linked to facilitator – participant role dynamics vs. facilitator – internal sponsor role dynamics
|Supervision Rate||c. £220/hour - minimum duration of 90 minutes on alternating months - usually for a minimum of 3 sessions for SMEs and established coaches. c. £250/hours for large organisations depending on number of supervisees.|
|Group Supervision Rate||Not offered.|
|Telephone Supervision Rate||c. £200/hour - minimum duration of 60 minutes on alternating months - usually for a minimum of 3 sessions for SMEs and established coaches.|
|Other Rate||c. £150/hour if the recipient of other development training with me (e.g. Coach Mentoring or Coaching), a referral from a current or previous client within the last year or in the first year of trading.|
Supervisor of coaching
Telephone and/or virtual
Accredited Diploma in Coaching Supervision with the Coaching Supervision Academy (CSA). HND in Business Studies and am a registered practitioner of a range of professional psychometric licences – Myers Briggs Type Indicator, FIRO-B, Strengths Deployment
As my supervisor Yvette is a key part of my ongoing professional development. She is insightful, thought provoking and inspiring to work with. She balances a sense of nurture and acknowledgement with a significant level of challenge and holding me to account in a way that I find profoundly helpful. It sharpens my practise to work with her and frankly helps me be a better version of myself generally, and not just in my work. I highly recommend working with Yvette. (Posted on LinkedIn)
No events or groups in the AOCS database.