Robin’s international career as a process and OD consultant, executive and team coach, facilitator and leadership educator has given her both depth and breadth of perspective into leadership and organizational life at all levels.
An accredited coaching supervisor, Robin works with individual and team coaches, as well as consultants, facilitators, executives, change agents and other internal and external organizational helping professions.
Given her curiosity, compassion and deep listening, she has a reputation as a safe harbor for self-reflection, insights and resourcing. With a foundation in ontological coaching and a lifelong love of learning, Robin integrates a wide rage of approaches and methodologies in her eclectic practice (from action inquiry, Gestalt and stages of adult development, to ensemble improvisation and expressive arts), to co-create a collaborative reflective partnership with supervisees in service of their own clients and stakeholders as well as their personal and professional growth.
As a coach educator, Robin teaches virtual classes in Stages of Adult Development for Coaches, Ethical Maturity, and leads advanced coaching practicum sessions (ICF approved).
|Supervision Rate||Variable rate per hour commensurate with supervisee’s coaching rate per hour. Face-to-face possible in Phoenix area; otherwise Zoom, Skype or telephone|
|Group Supervision Rate||Inquire for details|
|Telephone Supervision Rate||Variable rate per hour commensurate with supervisee’s coaching rate per hour. Face-to-face possible in Phoenix area; otherwise Zoom, Skype or telephone|
|Other Rate||Inquire for details|
Supervisor of coaching
• Accredited CSA Coaching Supervisor
• ICF PCC
• Newfield Network Ontological Coach
• Coaching Excellence in Organizations, Generative Leadership Institute
• PhD Learning in Change in Human Systems CIIS
• Expressive arts for helping professions, European Graduate School
• MEd Curriculum UCLA
• BA Linguistics UCLA
• Accredited user of psychometric instruments (MBTI, TESCI, FIRO-B, KFALP, LDP-Leadership development profile, GLP-Global leadership profile, among others)
• Certified Applied Improvisation Practioner, AIN
No published articles in the AOCS database.
No events or groups in the AOCS database.