Accredited Coaching Supervisor
Board Member, co-founder & Regional Coordinator
I run regular group supervision sessions and 1-1 supervision for professional coaches, for their professional development.
My work often involves working with the complex organisational issues and dilemmas which can make a coach feel stuck or inadequate. As a coach, my work can focus on the areas of leadership, change, interpersonal and communication skills; I offer Team Coaching to deal with systemic issues too.
Key Skills and attributes include:
• excellent listener and providing ‘challenge’ to gain insight and understanding
• coaching support for coaches to deepen their awareness and practise
• rich tapestry of experience and models to draw upon, supported by current thinking in coaching, mentoring, coach supervision, leadership and learning strategies
• self-directed learning advocate
My background and experience includes:
• Private and public sector experience, and worked in multi-cultural organisations
• Independent learning consultant, coach, facilitator and trainer for over 20 years
• Ex-partner of a successful learning and development consultancy since 1997
• Learning & Development Manager – American Express Europe, M. East & Africa
• Direct Marketing Manager – Retail Industry, American Express, UK & Ireland
• Board level experience as director for several successful organisations, including co-founder and board director for AOCS since inception
I also offer 360 degree feedback and support coaching.
Peter is the AOCS regional coordinator for East and Mid Sussex.
|Supervision Rate||• Individual supervision: £200 per session, normally lasting 1.5 hours. £550 for series of 4 f2f sessions • Virtual supervision: £125 per session for approx 45 minutes. £450 for series of 4 sessions • Mixed package of 4 contact sessions, f2f & virtual, over approx 9 months at £550 • Organisation-funded: £800 for series of 4 f2f sessions; mixed package of 4 f2f & virtual sessions over 9 months £480|
|Group Supervision Rate||Group Supervision: 3 sessions for up to 8 coaches committing to regular group sessions over 9 months, lasting 2-3 hours. Can be run either on-site or off-site locally. £900 if funded by organisation or £150 per individual, plus venue and travel costs.|
|Telephone Supervision Rate||From £80-£120 range/£385 for series of 4; Corp clients £600 for series of 4|
|Other Rate||• Team Coaching Supervision: £250 per team coaching session.|
Supervisor of coaching
Supervisor of supervisors
Supervisor of mentoring
Diploma in Coaching Supervision (CSA), 2008/accredited supervisor;
AC accredited coach since 2010; MA Organisational Learning, 2000; Diploma in Performance Coaching, 2009
"Peter has helped me explore different ways of approaching client situations which have already paid dividends and enriched my coaching. His ability to get straight to the point as well as encourage deeper thinking has been a powerful combination. Peter is easy to work with."
"Very helpful that you there just at the right time so thanks for your help and support with this urgent issue."
No published articles in the AOCS database.
No events or groups in the AOCS database.