I run regular group supervision sessions and 1-1 supervision for professional coaches, for their professional development.
My work often involves working with the complex organisational issues and dilemmas which can make a coach feel stuck or inadequate. As a coach, my work can focus on the areas of leadership, change, interpersonal and communication skills.
I offer Team Coaching to support team development and to identify and resolve systemic issues within the organisation.
I also offer support and coaching around 360 degree feedback.
Key Skills and attributes include:
• excellent listener and providing ‘challenge’ to gain insight and understanding
• coaching support for coaches to deepen their awareness and practise
• rich tapestry of experience and models to draw upon, supported by current thinking in coaching, mentoring, coach supervision, leadership and learning strategies
• self-directed learning advocate
My background and experience includes:
• Private and public sector experience, and worked in multi-cultural organisations
• Independent learning consultant, coach, facilitator and trainer for over 20 years
• Ex-partner of a successful learning and development consultancy since 1997
• Learning & Development Manager – American Express Europe, M. East & Africa
• Direct Marketing Manager – Retail Industry, American Express, UK & Ireland
• Board level experience as director for several successful organisations, including co-founder and board director for AOCS since inception
|Supervision Rate||Individual supervision: £150 per session, normally lasting 1.5 hours. £550 for series of 4 f2f sessions (no VAT applied) • Virtual supervision: £125 per session for approx 45 minutes. £450 for series of 4 sessions (no VAT applied) • Mixed package of 4 contact sessions, f2f & virtual, over approx 9 months at £550 (no VAT applied) • Organisation-funded: £800 for series of 4 f2f sessions; mixed package of 4 f2f & virtual sessions over 9 months £640 (no VAT applied)|
|Group Supervision Rate||Group Supervision: 3 sessions for up to 8 coaches committing to regular group sessions over 9 months, lasting 2-3 hours. Can be run either on-site or off-site locally. £900 if funded by organisation or £200 per individual, plus venue and travel costs if applicable (no VAT applied)|
|Telephone Supervision Rate||Virtual supervision: £120 per session for approx 45 minutes. £450 for series of 4 sessions (no VAT applied)|
|Other Rate||Team Coaching Supervision: £250 per team coaching session normally lasting 2-3 hours (no VAT applied)|
Supervisor of coaching
Supervisor of supervisors
Diploma in Coaching Supervision (CSA), 2008; re-accredited annually
AC accredited coach since 2010;
MA Organisational Learning, 2000;
Diploma in Performance Coaching, 2009
"Peter has helped me explore different ways of approaching client situations which have already paid dividends and enriched my coaching. His ability to get straight to the point as well as encourage deeper thinking has been a powerful combination. Peter is easy to work with."
"You helped me refine my thinking"
"Very helpful that you there just at the right time so thanks for your help and support with this urgent issue."
"I really liked the way you facilitated and supervised us. I admired your skills in listening, giving time to think, and in playing back what you were hearing" – member of Peter’s coach supervision group
"Wonderful evening. Thank you for guiding us unerringly through Peter. It was, as ever, insightful and rewarding with fascinating topics" – member of Peter’s coach supervision group