• Executive coaching using a relational developmental approach in co-constructed systemic context
• Leadership development including ‘vertical development’ and Emotional Intelligence
• Development of coaching and coaching culture to enable collaborative working
• Representational systemic constellation and emergent knowledge techniques.
Formerly Head of Coaching in Grant Thornton's renowned Talent Development team, I introduced innovative changes to their Leadership programmes and provided ongoing innovative development for coaches and leaders. As an accredited coach supervisor since 2012, I bring passion and experience to inspire and develop coaching leaders.
Previously as a Senior Manager of Learning and Development with PwC, I designed flagship leadership transition programmes and delivered modules on coaching and leadership for PwC’s London Business School-accredited Business Diploma and have facilitated ILM level 7 Strategic leadership and Leading change programmes.
Lorenza has over twenty years’ experience as a coach since her MSc in Occupational Psychology. In her own business, she has extensive experience as an external coach and coach development facilitator across all sectors. Working internationally with clients she releases potential allowing lasting transformations in mindset, thinking and behaviour to occur.
Over more than 20 years, Lorenza has studied many coaching disciplines including Cognitive Behavioural, Gestalt, Clean Language, NLP, Transactional Analysis, Action Inquiry and Dialogue. From each she has observed carefully what works, the function of each technique, and she has synthesized these into a relational systemic approach.
At the centre of this approach is the client, their system and their goals; so expect frequent refocussing and reframing challenges during conversations to ensure our work is concentrated upon priorities for personal or organisational development, within the reality of the moment.
|Supervision Rate||£180 for 90 minute 1:1 Coaching Supervision session using Zoom video-conferencing +VAT|
|Group Supervision Rate||£135 per coach for 2 hour Trio Group Coaching Supervision using Zoom video-conferencing +VAT|
|Telephone Supervision Rate||Telephone is only used as a back up to Zoom video-conferencing.|
|Other Rate||£160 for 75 minute Executive Coaching session using Zoom video-conferencing or £600 for half day face to face Executive Coaching session close to Hampshire UK. Face to face, further afield, £1200 day rate. Plus VAT and Expenses. I do not fly as I don't believe it to be sustainable with current technology. I live in hope that this will change in the near future.|
• Accredited Master Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching
• MSc. Occupational Psychology, University of Hertfordshire.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching Supervision with CSA
• Certified as Global Leadership Associate Coach, and a Mindset Practice Coach
• Registered on the BPS RQTU, Lorenza has a very wide range of psychometric certifications
• Recognised Contributor and Member of the global Association for Coaching
• Grad of the CSA / Accredited Member of International Centre for Reflective Practice
"You draw a lot out of me curiously inviting my thinking to go down different paths than usual - I got so much out of each session, you are very patient and very supportive."
"You certainly worked hard to get a lot out that I didn't know was there - you had your work cut out - we really didn't know the hidden depths we had and you had to show us our potential first and then help us draw from it. It's really been a challenging pleasure from which I've certainly grown a lot. "
"Thank you so much for spending the time yesterday and your insights, challenge and all-round skill. You are exceptional."
No events or groups in the AOCS database.