Katie is highly experienced coach who provides supervision to coaches who wish to continue to grow and develop their practice. She provides a safe space to go on a journey of exploration to identify new opportunities to build self-awareness and develop new insights and skills.
As your supportive thinking partner, Katie will also provide challenge to help you recognise your own beliefs and assumptions, in order to explore the boundaries of your current coaching awareness. Sitting at the learning edge of experimental and experiential work she is interested to partner with coaches on this exciting journey.
Katie is passionate about personal development and the opportunity to help people help themselves. She sees supervision as the opportunity to act as a multiplier to support and benefit as many organisations and individuals as possible. With a focus on strengths, she will work with you to unlock further potential through giving you time and space to think more deeply, providing challenge and experiences to support this.
- 20+ years leadership experience developing people and teams in a variety of commercial, operational and strategic roles across a wide range of countries and cultures.
- 10+ years as a business mentor & coach covering both personal and business performance and effectiveness.
- Specialised in: virtual online coaching, working in complex corporate /multi-national organisations
|Supervision Rate||Coaches average hourly rate+20%. Training discount available 50% & charity rates if appropriate|
Supervisor of coaching
Telephone and/or virtual
- Currently training with Inspired2Learn, Certificate in coaching supervision ILM7 (2021)
- Qualified Practitioner Coach with European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC). Completed Foundation in Coaching Skills May 2012
- Attended Certificate in Coaching 2013/14 (first year Masters degree)
- IOD Certificate in Company Direction, Distinction 2012
- Other qualifications: Strengthscope (2020), Conscious Business Coaching (2020), Mental Health First Aid (2021)
No published articles in the AOCS database.
No events or groups in the AOCS database.