I am passionate about coaching: Getting leaders coached, getting leaders to coach, getting coaches ‘coached’ (coaching supervision), getting teams coached, getting organizations to develop a global approach to coaching that is localized as appropriate.
Coaching Supervision is recognized as an essential element in ensuring that coaches stay current, objective and add value to the organization. My work as a coach supervisor aims to help coaches strengthen coaching skills and knowledge, deepen self-awareness, handle challenging coaching situations and pay attention to the ethics of coaching. My goal is to help coaches understand the complexity of organizations and relationships.
At the organizational level, would you like to bring your team of internal or external coaches to the next level?
• Would you like to improve the quality of the coaching services your organization offers to its employees?
• Would you like to better monitor the quality of your organization's coaching services?
• Would you like to be clearer about how coaching is actually adding value to the bottom line?
• Are your coaches focusing more on others' development than on their own?
I would love to have a chat with you about how coaching supervision can support your own coaching practice, or that of your organization.
|Group Supervision Rate||Variable based on group size:€60-100/hour.|
|Telephone Supervision Rate||€200/hour|
|Other Rate||Variable rates on coaching depending on a handful of factors. I would be happy to have a chat about that.|
Supervisor of coaching
Supervisor of supervisors
Telephone and/or virtual
• BA in Mathematics
• Master in International Management
• Credentialed Master Certified Coach (MCC) through ICF
• CSA diploma in coaching supervision, 2014
• CSA Tutor & Assessor for certification programs
• Certified in over 25 psychometric instruments
• Co-Facilitator for Hogan certification workshops
• Teach leadership at Rotterdam School of Management’s Executive MBA program
"While convinced that I had exhausted all the possible explanations for a group coaching intervention that had not gone well, Julie invited me to re-examine my own motives. It was that discussion that led me to realize that apart from the dynamics in the group, it was my professional curiosity as a coach that had played a significant positive role in the outcome."
"What I value most in working with Julie is how she can ask the most challenging questions, and at the same time as making you feel completely supported. After time with her, I feel more clear about the issue, and also more 'at home in my own skin' as a coach. She has an unparalleled ability to ask you the single question that sits right at the heart of what you're struggling with."
"I am finding this Coaching Supervision track most helpful! I feel very supported in my efforts to dot my I's and cross my T's at various levels of my development as a professional coach. As coaches we support our clients in their development, and I am a firm believer that we as coaches should also work on our continual development. I find Julie warm and genuinely caring, and she role models high quality work, as a coach and a supervisor."
No events or groups in the AOCS database.