Jacki has been coaching since 1998 and supervising since 2010. She believes that regular shared reflective enquiry significantly benefits the individual, their coaching, their clients and the quality of the coaching profession.
Her 20+ year career has spanned corporate finance, management consulting, human capital development and executive coaching. She brings these diverse ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ experiences to her supervision with warmth and creativity.
Jacki speaks and writes on supervision, including the following:
* 'Reflective Supervision: an inclusive experience for enhancing our humanity and transforming our coaching" - Asia Pacific Coaching Conference: Bangkok, Thailand - 27 May 2017
* 'Coaching Supervision - The 'Must Have' in Professional Coaching'
* 'Coaching Supervision in a Nutshell’ to the Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches for its monthly professional talk - July 2013
* ‘The ABCs of Coaching Supervision’ workshop for International Coaching Week - May 2013
* ‘Coaching Supervision: Transforming your Coaching and the Coaching Industry’ workshop at the Asia Pacific Coaching Conference - September 2012
* ‘Coaching Supervision – Creating a Reflective Space for Professional Coaches’ - March 2011
She is a tutor with the Coaching Supervision Academy and coaching faculty with New Ventures West.
Supervisor of coaching
Telephone and/or virtual
Graduate Diploma in Coaching Supervision from Coaching Supervision Academy (UK)
Certified Integral Coach (New Ventures West)
No published articles in the AOCS database.
No events or groups in the AOCS database.