Gowri S Ramani is a Master Coach with both ICF-MCC and EMCC-MP credentials and has coached over 200 clients over about 3000 hours.
She also works with other coaches as a registered Mentor Coach and Certified Coach Supervisor, helping coaches to develop and grow.
She is an Executive & leadership coach for C-Suite members and senior leaders in corporates/not-for-profit organizations.
Gowri serves as Board Director on ICF Global Credentials & Standards Board. Previously, she was Director-Outreach at ICF Bangalore Chapter Board. She is an official member of Forbes Coaching Council, an invitation-based group for successful coaches.
Gowri is passionate about helping create new possibilities for her clients through leadership coaching. Her leadership coaching approach is based on Reflect, Reframe, Re-imagine – Reflect on your past, your beliefs, passions, dreams, all that makes you ‘YOU’, use the expanded awareness to Reframe your Present and Re-imagine to create a more fulfilling future, powered by increased self-awareness and empowerment!
Her clients often indicate valuable takeaways as improved Clarity in thinking, increased Confidence in self-capability, clearer Direction, and being able to Push boundaries, as a result of the leadership coaching.
Previously, she has had a well-rounded corporate career, holding senior leadership positions in top tier technology and telecom companies, for over 3 decades. Her corporate roles include VP & CQO at Metricstream, AVP at Infosys Technologies, Sr. Director at Nokia Networks and Director at NXP (Philips) Semiconductors.
Her corporate experience includes being:
– a technologist providing full lifecycle service for extremely complex systems like Scheduling system for London Underground Limited, Command & Control system for defence services and India’s first election management system.
– a business leader managing P&L for consulting business globally for a tech company
– a change maker and facilitator, leading several strategic change programs at enterprise level and supporting businesses from $500Mn to $10Bn.
– building diverse, distributed, specialized teams from ground-up in more than one company
– living & working in 4 different countries (India, USA, UK, Singapore), and working with teams in about 20 other countries in Americas, Europe, Oceania and Asia.
Her coaching clients have included CEO/C-Suite and senior leaders from diverse companies like Amazon, Danone, Booking.com, JTI, Tesco, Toyota Motors, RICH (Research & Innovation Circle of Hyderabad), Microsoft, Boston Consulting, Infosys, Wipro, EY, Indian Oil, Deloitte, HCI, AnitaB among others. Her coaching clients come from diverse countries and cultures including Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Her key education and professional certifications include:
• MBA from ISB, Hyderabad
• Certificates of Advanced Management Programs from Kelloggs School of Management, Wharton School of Business (USA) and Fundacao Dum Cabaral (Brazil)
• MSC Physics from Delhi University
• Several certifications on Quality, Compliance and Business Continuity related standards like ISO 9001, ISO 30000, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, among others.
Her key coaching credentials include:
• ICF-MCC or Master Certified Coach
• EMCC-MCP or Master Coaching Practitioner
• Certified Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centred Executive Coach
• Certified EQ Assessor & Coach (EQi2.0 framework)
• Advanced Practitioner, Narrative Coaching
• Certified Coach Supervisor
|Group Supervision Rate||$200|
|Telephone Supervision Rate||$300|
|Other Rate||Coaching $400|
Supervisor of coaching
Supervisor of supervisors
Team Coaching Supervisor
Telephone and/or virtual
Certified Coach Supervisor
Gowri helped me to change my perception of myself!
I had 4 months 1-2-1 coaching experience with Gowri on CoachHub platform. It was time for myself and about myself. I started with a very clear objective and I fully achieved it at the end.
Thanks to Gowri she navigated me very gently, with very deep questions, with her wisdom, examples from her experience, and big compassion. These sessions shaked me well, inspired to explore the inner teritorry, and find the anwers inside me.
I have got an understanding that I don’t need to be the best, I recognized my achievements and myself, I identified my competitive advantage and my inner power. All this led to calmness and self-confidence.
Thank you, Gowri, for navigation, acceptance, compassion and human support!
No published articles in the AOCS database.
No events or groups in the AOCS database.