Accredited Coaching Supervisor
Angela has over 20 years global professional experience including more than 10 years experience as a consultant, researcher, coach and coach supervisor. She partners with organizations to design and deliver evidence based leadership and coaching programs, and provides internal and external coach mentoring, training, professional development and supervision (Individual, Peer and Group).
Angela brings a unique perspective to her coaching supervision through a combination of her rigorous education and training as a coach and coach supervisor, empirical research into Adult Development, complex system dynamics, the Coaching Ripple Effect, Self Determination and the efficacy of coaching, coupled with 15 years practicing as an lawyer, where she specialized in disputes around professional responsibility, breach of duty of care, conflicts of interest and ethical issues.
Passionate about supporting the development of an evidence base for coaching and improving the standard of coaching globally, Angela is actively involved in coaching research. She is currently undertaking research into global understandings, uses and benefits of supervision. Angela was also part of the writing team responsible for drafting the world’s first ISO (International Organization for Standards) aligned Guideline for the training of coaches and the provision of coaching services. She took a lead role in the consideration of competencies, skills, education and training, expertise, on-going development, supervision and ethical responsibility.
As a previous Board member, Angela is currently the Director of the Coaching Center of Excellence and Co-Chair of Coaching Supervision Programs at the Association of Talent Development, New York. She is a member of the EMCC, the ICF, Columbia University’s Coaching Conference Review Panel, the Global Supervisors Network and a Fellow at Harvard’s Institute of Coaching.
|Other Rate||Rates are flexible and vary depending on location and method|
Supervisor of coaching
Coaching related qualifications
• MSc in Organizational Coaching Psychology (University of Sydney)
• Professional Certificate of Advanced Study in Coaching Supervision (Oxford Brooks University)
• Adult Development (Harvard University)
• Human Capital Development, Organizational Effectiveness & Executive Coaching (New York University)
• Positive Psychology (University of North Carolina)
• Change Management (Australian Graduate School of Management)
• Systemic Team Coach (Academy of Executive Coaching)
• LLB, Bachelor of Laws (University of Sheffield)
• LLM, Master of Laws (University of London)
• Law Society Finals, J.D. equivalent (College of Law, Chester)
• Diploma in Law (College of Law, Australia).
No published articles in the AOCS database.
No events or groups in the AOCS database.