This program offers an opportunity for participants to :
• develop and enhance their group supervision skills
• learn how to work with strong emotions in groups
• receive feedback from colleagues on their group supervision skills
• apply the EMCC coaching supervision core competency model
• become familiar with the different models, theories, and tools of group supervision, and
• explore the different business models of group supervision.
Requirements: Coaching Supervision Training
Facilitators: Lily Seto, PCC, and Dr. Damian Goldvarg, MCC, ESIA
October 9, 2018 - May 21, 2019: Meets twice a month on Tuesdays at 08:00am to 10.30am PST, 17:00 CET
$3,000 for entire program
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book
This is a virtual event.
Become part of our online family. Connecting and empowering each other to succeed. We want to give supervision wider exposure and a larger 'share of voice' in the coaching community. Come and join us!