AWARDED ICF Coach Continuing Education Credits
9.0 Core Competency hours
2.0 Resource Development hours
Join us for a 3-part programme of:
The context in which many of us work has changed significantly and will continue to do so.
One enduring aspect though, is the strengthening of focus on how the workplace can become more energising and engaging for everyone.
This programme sets out to deepen your knowledge of the role diversity plays in coaching and coaching supervision relationships and to improve your capability as a coach, coaching supervisor, or people developer in supporting sustainable and actionable results for your stakeholders.
This programme is suitable for:
This programme provides an opportunity for you to:
The programme objectives are to:
We keep the number of participants low: no more than 12. This way we ensure you receive the attention you wish, get to work with a mix of people and we can stay fully present.
If you have any questions please contact one of us directly:
Or to book, please click here: Diversity Beyond the Obvious — Sile Walsh Coaching and Consulting
We look forward to connecting and collaborating with you.
Yvette Elcock & Sile Walsh
• Session 1 – Monday 15th February 2021, 13:00 – 17:30 - On-line workshop
• Session 2 – Monday 22nd February 2021, 13:00 – 17:30 - On-line group supervision
• Session 3 – Monday 1st March 2021, 13:00 – 17:30 - On-line workshop
• Be part of our pilot 3-session programme for a one-off price of €400.
• Be part of our pilot 3-session programme and 2 additional group supervision sessions for an offer price of €650.
• Be part of our pilot 3-session programme and 3 additional sessions of one-to-one development for €1200.
This is a virtual event.
Become part of our online family. Connecting and empowering each other to succeed. We want to give supervision wider exposure and a larger 'share of voice' in the coaching community. Come and join us!