Our 2021 Lessons Learned and plans for 2022!
Happy Birthday to us!! We are now 1-year old as a learning community! Both myself and Yvette Elcock decided to take some time to reflect on the lessons learned from our connection and collaboration with members in 2021. We’re now using that review to continue and consolidate this development opportunity for AOCS members into 2022!
Let’s re-cap a little…. the driver for setting up Co-Supervision Space was to overcome the coaching supervisor’s Catch-22:
And yet …
And what we hoped to achieve was:
Our Active Reflections....
So what happened? What did we all achieve?
Well, all 11 planned sessions ran with a fabulous international perspective despite some tricky time zones to manage. Participants stretched from Canada and the US to Australia. In fact we had to increase the maximum number of participants who could book after the first quarter of the year.
Across the year we had 169 bookings meaning we delivered 338 hours of development. So here is a big THANK YOU to everyone who engaged with us.
Feedback across the year was overwhelmingly positive:
And of course there was room for improvement:
Our Reflective Actions...
What’s our 2022 aspirations then?
Strengthening our professional community through facilitating learning opportunities – sharing our experiences to help enliven our work and our profession.
· Bring forward the start time to 11:00 to enable Asia Pacific to join in more easily earlier in the evening, and maybe any US early birds, so 11:00 – 13:00.
· A different format for every fourth session that facilitates more plenary time as a response to feedback during 2021:
· 90 minutes
· Check-in and poll of all techniques from the previous three sessions
· Discuss the Top 3 in more detail – intention, intervention, and impact
· Check-out and Mentimeter
· Members need to have attended two of the previous months ideally
· Keep plugging away at encouraging participants to prepare!
If you’ve yet to experience Co-Supervision then come along and join us – always the first Friday of the month, always starting at 11:00 UK time. You are now able to book ahead for the whole year if you choose to. Here’s the link to EventBrite. Remember these events are open to all levels of AOCS membership – and the only cost is your time.
We hope to see you soon!
Become part of our online family. Connecting and empowering each other to succeed. We want to give supervision wider exposure and a larger 'share of voice' in the coaching community. Come and join us!