In this section
Latest from Twitter
Team Coaching Supervision programme - new dates in June, 2018
Tue, Jun. 05, 2018 18:00 − 20:30
We’re holding two preliminary webinars on 20 March and 17 April 2018, where you will have the opportunity to explore some of the issues that arise in your supervision of team coaches. Our aim here is to help you decide if this programme is for you and to contribute to the co-creation of the programme. If you would like to attend the preliminary webinar or book on the programme, please contact me here.
You can read all about the programme at the following link: http://alisonhodge.com/providing-supervision-support/
The programme is for qualified, practising coach supervisors, including those learning to do group supervision. Download the flyer here.
We’d like you to be:
- Seeking to develop and deepen your learning as a coaching supervisor
- Experienced in working with supervisees who are facilitating group and team coaching, leadership development and OD interventions in organisational settings
- Willing to do (or have done) some personal development work of your own around groups
- Willing to engage in experiential inquiry and practice to explore the impact of groups on yourself and others
- Willing to engage in pre-work and reading to extend your knowledge and skills
Dr Alison Hodge
Executive Coach and Coaching Supervisor