In this section
Latest from Twitter
Coaching is an Art programme, October 2017 to June 2018, Amsterdam
Mon, Oct. 02, 2017
Coaching is an Art Program - an opportunity to bring your Coaching to the next level
Our very first open enrolment Coaching Program: a nine-month experience designed for Senior HR and Business Leaders. Participants will be coming from a variety of companies and industries, offering all the opportunity for learning from like-minded colleagues from a broader network, in a safe and confidential environment.
All interventions will be customised to suite each participant's unique situation and learning needs.
Key program components:
- Several pre-program tasks: 1:1 private intake with myself so I can learn what your hopes and expectations are, several readings and a questionnaire that will track your development throughout the program and beyond
- A (very) robust collection of coaching tools and techniques that will be immediately applicable in your coaching/developmental conversations
- Multiple interventions including interactive plenary, small-group action learning and 1:1 coaching supervision sessions, all scheduled to suit your busy agenda
- You will be handed two very willing coachees with whom you will work all along the way (each participant will identify two people who would like to be coached and put their names in our coachee pool, then we will redistribute and match coaches with coachees)
- Along the way you will apply your coaching skills with your two coachees and in your workplace
Timing: the program launch will take place in October of this year, and the last session will take place in June of 2018. Dates to be confirmed on enrolment.
Venue and location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Cost/fees: Early bird fees below, by completing your registration and payment before the below dates and receive the following discounts:
10% discount (June 1-June 20th 2017) total payment due: Euro 3.555
5% discount (June 21-July 15th 2017) total payment due: Euro 3.752