Our volunteers & helpers
Like many coaching associations that operate with 'no one on the payroll', a network of eager volunteers is essential. AOCS is no exception and we'd like to recognise and appreciate our growing band of 'vollys' who do sterling work behind the scenes in an unpaid capacity. In return, we'd like to raise their profiles by telling you what they do for us, what they can offer and also what they'd like in return!
The volunteers' mini-profiles are listed below and you can view their profiles by clicking on the link.
Could you be a volunteer?
We are seeking help in a number of roles and capacities, and just need a few spare hours a week - sometimes even less - to help out with a range of projects and tasks that all go towards keeping AOCS developing and moving forward. Think about your key skills, even in the past: admin? marketing? event organising? website? Here are some current roles:
- PR and Marketing - reaching out to coaches, mentors, and organisations
- Event organisation/promotion - event hosting, etc.
- Finance Coordinator - oversight of major income versus outgoings; builds the annual budget, forecasts future position to ensure funds are available for running future events and for membership activities
- Bloggers/Article writers
- Researcher/Reviewer - current trends/articles/publications
- Content Curator - moderates quality of website, manages content
- Administrator - general admin duties
- VA for admin and enquiries - various short-term activities available
- Various project work - various interesting short-term projects available
- Other roles where you can contribute…do tell us what your skill-set is!
Our Membership Team endeavour to get new members approved and on the supervision map as quickly as possible. Ben is our VA who sends out renewal invoices to members.
Susanna Way - a coach and social media expert who can advise on setting up and using Twitter and LinkedIn effectively. She is also our L&D Coordinator at email@example.com
Ben helps us by sending out membership renewal invoices - important to keep the funds coming in so we can continue our work! firstname.lastname@example.org